Want Your iPhone App Reviewed?May 30th, 2010 by jjmancini
We have had countless emails with the one following question in common, “What can I do to have my app reviewed by FreshApps?”
Well, after much deliberation, we have decided to give developers the opportunity to have their app reviewed by our app review team for a fee. We call it, Pay Per Review. Before you jump to conclusions, read on.
Fulfilling a Need:
How does a new app get exposure, in the sea of apps in the app store?
Without spending thousands of dollars for advertising, or getting lucky, another way to get wonderful exposure for you iPhone Application, is to Pay Per Review. We know there are some amazing apps that have been developed out there, that just need to be tested, honestly reviewed, then it can become the next hit! But you need a jump start… that is where Pay Per Review comes in.
How Does Pay Per Review Work?
– $100, gets a review from one of our intelligent, non-biased, iPhone App reviewers.
– Your review will forever be on the iPhone App Review category on FreshApps.
– You will receive a truthful, no holds barred, honest, non-biased (even though you paid us) review of your iPhone app. So make sure that the iPhone app is a good app (If the review is negative, you have the option to have it removed with no refund). This makes sure that we are always honest in our reviews of iPhone Apps.
– You will also have to provide us with an icon (128×128), a screenshot, and for apps that are not free a promo code for the app before the review can take place.
– The review will take place within 5 business days from the date of payment received.
If you are ready, go get your Pay Per Review.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the comments below.