Download Evernote »
★ Inducted into the Apple “App Hall of Fame”, NY Times “Top 10 Must-Have Apps”, Winner of the Best Mobile App Award from TechCrunch, Mashable and the Webbys. ★
Evernote turns the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad into an extension of your brain, helping you remember anything and everything that happens in your life. From notes to ideas to snapshots to recordings, put it all into Evernote and watch as it instantly synchronizes from your iPhone to your Mac or Windows desktop. See why millions of people worldwide use Evernote:
Key features of Evernote:
● Create text, photo and audio notes
● Auto-synchronize your notes to your Mac, PC, and Web
● Magically makes text within snapshots searchable
● Mark notes as “Favorite” for quick access
● All notes include geo-location information for mapping and search
✶ Premium Feature: File Synchronization – add, sync, access, and share files (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, and more) among the different versions of Evernote you use
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
● For research and class notes
● To capture blog ideas and design inspiration
● To stay in-sync with your desktop notes, web clips, and files
● To snap photos of whiteboards and wine labels
● As part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
● To record voice memos
This version of Evernote works best when used together with our free downloadable versions for Mac and Windows.
Download NetNewsWire »
NetNewsWire is an RSS reader for iPhone – you can read news from the millions of weblogs and sites that puglish RSS feeds.
Because NetNewsWire syncs with all of NewsGator’s free RSS readers, if you read an item on your iPhone, you don’t have to read it again on your Macintosh or other computer. It’s automatically marked as read everywhere.
You can also save it ems for later via the Clippings feature, and any item you clip is available on your other computers. It’s an easy way to save somthing to read when you have more time.
Download Facebook »
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.nu2022 See what friends are up tonu2022 Share updates, photos and videosnu2022 Get notified when friends like and comment on your postsnu2022 Text, chat and have group conversationsnu2022 Play games and use your favorite appsnnFacebook is only available for users age 13 and over.nOur Data Use Policy and EULA are available in the legal section of our App Store description.
Download Twitterrific for Twitter »
A fun application that lets you read and publish posts(called “tweets”) on the Twitter social network. Stay connected with friends, family and co-workers through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
Twitterrific’s award winning user interface is clean, concise and designed to take full advantage of your mobile device. Keeping in touch while on-the-go has never been easier.
This free version will periodically show an advertisement from The Deck.
- Displays posts, replies and direct messages
- Post messages, photos and location updates
- Mini browser for showing links
- Easy access to user profiles
- And much more!
Download Shazam »
Unlimited tagging is now here for everyone, so Shazam as much as you like.
Now with LyricPlay™! Full-screen visualization of lyrics that play in time to the music you’re tagging – learn the lyrics you thought you knew!
Hear a song you don’t know? Shazam identifies it instantly – the 4th most downloaded App of all time.
You can also:
○ Save & listen again (with 30 sec preview)
○ Buy tracks easily on iTunes
○ Watch music videos and concerts on YouTube
○ Share music with friends on Facebook & Twitter
○ Learn the lyrics you thought you knew
○ Discover new music from your Shazam Friends and Shazam Charts
○ Find out when an artist is on tour or has a new album available
○ Use it when you don’t have a signal
“Do you believe in magic? Maybe you will after trying Shazam – a jaw droppingly awesome music identifier. It has the uncanny ability to recognize the track and tell you everything about it” – GIZMODO
You can upgrade in the app with a few taps for Shazam Recommendations, to play tracks in Spotify (US) and for a Shazam experience without the banner ads.
*Shazam on the iPod Touch requires an external microphone for models without a camera.
*Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes.
*Lyrics are available in the US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU & NZ.
Download Air Sharing »
Air Sharing is the easiest way to view your documents on the go.
With Air Sharing, you can:
- Mount your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless drive on any Mac, Windows, or Linux computer (Wi-Fi required).
- Drag-drop files between your iPhone or iPod touch and your computers.
- View documents in many common formats.
If you already have a lot of data in Air Sharing, we recommend expediting the update process (and avoiding some potential full-disk problems that could require restoring your device), by following these steps:
1. Download the contents of the Air Sharing folder to your computer.
2. Delete these files in the Air Sharing app.
3. Install the update.
4. Connect to Air Sharing and upload your files again.
Ease of use
- Familiar Finder-like file browser
- Prominent display of available space
- Use of Bonjour and WebDAV (just like iDisk) for easy connection
- Extensive in-line Help with detailed, simple instructions
- Support for very high-resolution image files
- Controls to prevent or delay iPhone auto-lock
- Mac OS X applications displayed with their own icons in file browser
- Color-coded formatting of source code files
- Page Up and Down buttons that accelerate while held down
- A folder popup for going back to previously viewed folders
- Automatic jump to last viewed location when opening a long document
- Optional password protection
- Public folder for guest access
- Unique pinch-to-zoom in the file browser to reveal more or less file information
- Full support for landscape orientation in every app feature
- Mac OS X (Tiger and Leopard)
- Windows (XP and Vista)
- Linux (GNOME and KDE)
- Any Web browser
- Avatron Software’s signature design, usability, security, and stability
- iWork (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), with limited support for XML formats
- Web Archive (web-page downloads packaged by Safari)
- Web page
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- RTFD (TextEdit documents with embedded images)
- Plain text (many different file extensions), with Unicode support
- Movie, Audio, and Image (standard iPhone formats)
Download Brightkite »
Brightkite makes it easy to meet people based on the places you go. In the real-time, you can browse profiles of people around you, see what your friends are up to, post photos and notes to places, all while maintaining comprehensive control over your privacy.
WHAT’S IN THIS VERSION:
Version 1.0 brings the most popular features of Brightkite.com to your iPhone, including:
*Auto geo-location including Place Snapping and Pick a Place.
*Posting photos and notes to locations
*Nearby people and activity feed
*Friends lists and activity feed
*People, places and posts search
*Commenting on posts
Download Remote »
Be a mobile DJ. With Remote, you can control the music on your computer or Apple TV from your iPod touch or iPhone.
Play, pause, skip, shuffle. See your songs, playlists, and album art on your iPod touch or iPhone as if you were right in front of your computer.
Remote works with your Wi-Fi network, so you can control
playback from anywhere in and around your home.
- Control the music on iTunes or Apple TV
- See the album artwork on your Remote
- Create and update Genius playlists
- Edit playlists in iTunes
- Search your whole iTunes library
- Control your AirTunes speakers
Download Remember The Milk »
FREE WITH A REMEMBER THE MILK PRO ACCOUNT
Learn more about Pro accounts at www.rememberthemilk.com/pro
AWARD-WINNING ONLINE TASK MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Remember The Milk (RTM) for iPhone and iPod touch connects with the popular online service of the same name. The RTM service "reinvents the to-do list" [PC World], and has one million users worldwide.
Take your to-do list anywhere with this feature-packed app for iPhone and iPod touch. Never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
- An intuitive interface, available in 18 languages, makes managing tasks fun.
- Sync seamlessly with RTM (access tasks at www.rememberthemilk.com too).
- Work offline and auto sync when an Internet connection is available.
- Full-featured, with all the fields you need: task name, list, priority, due date/time, repeat, time estimate, tags, location, and URL.
- Organize efficiently by list, Smart List, tag, or location and prioritize your tasks.
- See at a glance how many tasks are due today, tomorrow, and this week.
- Quickly switch between your incomplete and complete tasks.
- Sort by priority, due date, or task name.
- Add and edit tasks with a few taps, and swipe to complete tasks quickly.
- Complete or postpone multiple tasks at once with a special edit mode.
- Save time with add by context: tasks added to your today list will be due today, while tasks added to Smart Lists inherit their criteria.
- Store additional info about tasks in notes for quick reference.
- Email addresses and links conveniently auto-link to Mail and Safari.
- Phone numbers auto-link for handy one-touch calling (iPhone only).
- Detect your current location to see nearby tasks due today, this week, or any time; plan the best way to get things done.
- Add your current location, or search by address to record new locations.
- Powerful search makes it easy to find tasks; supports multiple criteria searches.
- Save your searches as Smart Lists to easily see tasks that match your desired criteria (similar to Smart Playlists in iTunes).
- Get reminders via email, SMS, and instant messenger (AIM/iChat, Gadu-Gadu, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, MSN/Windows Live, Skype, and Yahoo!). Set up via the website; see www.rmilk.com/reminders
- Customize icons in the tab bar for quick access to your favorite features.
- Landscape mode; type with a larger keyboard.
- Full management of lists, Smart Lists, tags, and locations.
- The RTM service integrates with iCal, OS X Dashboard, Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, and more. See www.rmilk.com/services
Download Beacon »
Voted best navigational app of 2008 by my mom!
Beacon will point you back to wherever you drop a beacon. Made after losing my car in a parking lot for the 800th time.
When you park, load up Beacon and hit the giant "DROP BEACON" button. Then, when you want to find your car again, just load Beacon again and follow the arrow straight to your car. Couldn’t be any easier!
What makes Beacon different from other find-my-car apps:
• Beacon is free
• No need to wait for Google Maps to load, or an animated boot sequence. Designed to be useful when it’s -50 out (you’re adorable, Canada)
• Green motif makes you look ultra cool, like you were in some futuristic movie where everyone wears black trenchcoats and there are screens full of green letters floating around everywhere
• Valid medical cure for acne(*)
Plus, there are exciting new advancements in sci-fi technology that are coming down the pipeline, including even more amazing graphics and a magic direction-sensing system that makes it even easier to get to where you’re going.
(*) Not a valid medical cure for acne