Download Vinobilia »
Would you like to learn wines, vaterials and vineyards on your iPhone or iPod Touch?
How about keeping track of your tasting notes at dinner with friends?
Are you overwhelmed by all the wines for sale in the supermarket? Tired of not having enough information to make a decision?
Here’s your answer!
Vinobilia is a fun, mutilingual platform fot sharing and learning about wine.
With the Vinogram™, our graphic representation of a wine’s tastes and smells, you’ll be able to make wine choices in a snap.
With Vinobilia for iPhone, you can:
* search trought a complete list of wines worldwilde
* get the tasting notes from other Vinobilia users
* see a wine’s Vinogram™ before buying a bottle
* add your own tasting notes
* keep track of your tasting notes, never forget wines you’ve tried
* browse and learn about varietals, regions and appellations
English, Chinese, French, Polish, Russian
Download ShoppingList »
With ShoppingList you have your shopping list on your iPhone or iPod touch
So you can benefit of a multiplicity of advantages:
• simply add, remove and rearrange the individual entries
• comfortably choose from your recent and frequently used products
• comfortably enter the amount, also nonstandard measurements
• tick the bought articles in the list simply by tapping them with your finger, while shopping in the supermarket
• your shopping list is always there, just like your iPhone/iPod, always ready when you come up with something, that you have to obtain
Download Twitterrific for Twitter »
A fun application that lets you read and publish posts(called “tweets”) on the Twitter social network. Stay connected with friends, family and co-workers through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
Twitterrific’s award winning user interface is clean, concise and designed to take full advantage of your mobile device. Keeping in touch while on-the-go has never been easier.
This free version will periodically show an advertisement from The Deck.
– Displays posts, replies and direct messages
– Post messages, photos and location updates
– Mini browser for showing links
– Easy access to user profiles
– And much more!
Download War: The Soundboard »
This app gives you 16 high quality awesome war sound effects. With the ability to play them all at the same time, you can create an amazing sounding war scene right on your iPhone.
Download Google Earth »
Fly around the planet with a swipe of your finger with Google Earth for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more. Visit the Earth Gallery to find exciting maps such as real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, hiking trails, city tours, and more.nnUse the new u201ctour guideu201d to easily discover exciting new places to explore. With a quick swipe on the tab at the bottom of the screen, you can bring up a selection of virtual tours from around the globe.nnWith new 3D imagery, you can now fly through complete 3D recreations of select cities, including San Francisco, Boston, Rome, and others. With every building modeled in 3D, you truly get a sense of flying above the city. 3D imagery is available on iPhone 4S and iPad 2 or later.
Download Remote »
Be a mobile DJ. With Remote, you can control the music on your computer or Apple TV from your iPod touch or iPhone.
Play, pause, skip, shuffle. See your songs, playlists, and album art on your iPod touch or iPhone as if you were right in front of your computer.
Remote works with your Wi-Fi network, so you can control
playback from anywhere in and around your home.
– Control the music on iTunes or Apple TV
– See the album artwork on your Remote
– Create and update Genius playlists
– Edit playlists in iTunes
– Search your whole iTunes library
– Control your AirTunes speakers
Download Tarefas »
TAREFAS is a cool To-Do list manager. Keep track of all your tasks with due dates, priorities and notes. Send tasks by email if you want.
– Add as many Tasks as you want
– Set Due date on the Task
– Set Priority on the Task
– Add notes to Tasks
– Send one or all Tasks by email
– Number of tasks due in three days on home screen icon
– Sort Tasks by Due Date, Priority or Title
– Filter by Completed/Incompleted Tasks