Download NetNewsWire »
NetNewsWire is an RSS reader for iPhone – you can read news from the millions of weblogs and sites that puglish RSS feeds.
Because NetNewsWire syncs with all of NewsGator’s free RSS readers, if you read an item on your iPhone, you don’t have to read it again on your Macintosh or other computer. It’s automatically marked as read everywhere.
You can also save it ems for later via the Clippings feature, and any item you clip is available on your other computers. It’s an easy way to save somthing to read when you have more time.
Download Wikipanion »
Accessing Wikipedia has never been faster and easier than with Wikipanion, designed for easy, search, navigation and display of Wikipedia entries. Featuring intelligent features such as an always available table of contents browser, automatic search completion in multiple languages, table-based category browsing, and interactive font resizing. Entries load much faster than in Safari and are specially formatted for the iPhone’s screen. Includes built in links to the Wikipedia front page, and a randomly generated page.
Go to the iPhone settings to access options such as automatic focusing of the search field on launch and multi language page options.
Tip: To scroll to the top of a Wikipedia entry, hit the title bar at the top of the iPhone’s screen (this works in Safari too).
Second tip: Click into the search bar to cancel a page load request.
Second tip for international users: For those you using Wikipanion in other countries, and you are seeing the entire interface in Japanese, following these instructions: Go to the iPhone settings app, change your language to English. After it switches to English, go back to the iPhone settings app and change your language back to your preferred choice. This should fix the problem.
Download Remote »
Be a mobile DJ. With Remote, you can control the music on your computer or Apple TV from your iPod touch or iPhone.
Play, pause, skip, shuffle. See your songs, playlists, and album art on your iPod touch or iPhone as if you were right in front of your computer.
Remote works with your Wi-Fi network, so you can control
playback from anywhere in and around your home.
– Control the music on iTunes or Apple TV
– See the album artwork on your Remote
– Create and update Genius playlists
– Edit playlists in iTunes
– Search your whole iTunes library
– Control your AirTunes speakers
Download Instapaper »
Save web pages for later offline reading: go to instapaper.com (it’s free), install the Read Later bookmark, and mark any pages you’d like to read later.
Great for long articles and blog posts that you find during the day and would like to read, but don’t have the time when you find them. Save them with Instapaper, then read them when you’re commuting, in a meeting, or waiting in line.
Offline reading: once pages are downloaded over WiFi, 3G, or EDGE, you can read them anywhere, even without an internet connection.
Text-only view optimized for readability.
Central storage of your saved pages at Instapaper.com: access from anywhere and browse your complete reading history.
Free and Pro versions.
- MyRegistry.com Universal Wishlist with Barcode Scanner
- Post Date:
- 2015-08-31 06:40:51
Download MyRegistry.com Universal Wishlist w... »
MyRegistry.com iPhone™ with Barcode Scanner and Comparison Pricing
MyRegistry.com takes the utility of barcode scanning to new heights by pairing it with its most logical partner–a full service online gift registry. iPhone™ App users can browse stores, scan gifts and add them to their gift registry or wish list but that is only the beginning of this amazing application. Customers can also do comparison shopping and buy items on the spot for the best prices. MyRegistry.com’s main service functionality is also incorporated into to this iPhone™ App from the ability to send custom eCards to easily managing wish lists. This iPhone™ App is totally integrated with the online version of MyRegistry.com so changes and updates are immediately reflected on users’ wish lists and Facebook pages.
This iPhone™ App caters not only to the annual 2.3 million brides and 4 million expecting moms, but to anyone with a gift giving occasion that wants to get the perfect gift. The price comparison feature broadens the market even further with MyRegistry.com’s massive product database that will save users money from their first scan.
Download TravelCamera »
The best companion you could have for taking snaps while on a trip or vacations. Overlays the location, weather conditions and the local date and time where the snap is taken. Unforgettable memories tagged along with your snaps.
Download Diary Lite »
Diary Lite is a simple Diary to help plan and record your life. Diary Lite is a unique mix of Agenda, Task list and Journal, brought to you by Diary.com
* Add/edit Events, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Tasks and Journal entries.
* Works offline so you don’t need internet access or Diary.com account to use it.
* Get useful pop up reminders to all your Diary items, so you never forget.
Download Air Sharing »
Air Sharing is the easiest way to view your documents on the go.
With Air Sharing, you can:
– Mount your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless drive on any Mac, Windows, or Linux computer (Wi-Fi required).
– Drag-drop files between your iPhone or iPod touch and your computers.
– View documents in many common formats.
If you already have a lot of data in Air Sharing, we recommend expediting the update process (and avoiding some potential full-disk problems that could require restoring your device), by following these steps:
1. Download the contents of the Air Sharing folder to your computer.
2. Delete these files in the Air Sharing app.
3. Install the update.
4. Connect to Air Sharing and upload your files again.
Ease of use
– Familiar Finder-like file browser
– Prominent display of available space
– Use of Bonjour and WebDAV (just like iDisk) for easy connection
– Extensive in-line Help with detailed, simple instructions
– Support for very high-resolution image files
– Controls to prevent or delay iPhone auto-lock
– Mac OS X applications displayed with their own icons in file browser
– Color-coded formatting of source code files
– Page Up and Down buttons that accelerate while held down
– A folder popup for going back to previously viewed folders
– Automatic jump to last viewed location when opening a long document
– Optional password protection
– Public folder for guest access
– Unique pinch-to-zoom in the file browser to reveal more or less file information
– Full support for landscape orientation in every app feature
– Mac OS X (Tiger and Leopard)
– Windows (XP and Vista)
– Linux (GNOME and KDE)
– Any Web browser
– Avatron Software’s signature design, usability, security, and stability
– iWork (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote)
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), with limited support for XML formats
– Web Archive (web-page downloads packaged by Safari)
– Web page
– RTF (Rich Text Format)
– RTFD (TextEdit documents with embedded images)
– Plain text (many different file extensions), with Unicode support
– Movie, Audio, and Image (standard iPhone formats)