Download iTalk Recorder »
Free for a limited time.
WAY more than a “voice recorder”… whether you just want to recall a conversation later, or are serious about capturing the sounds around you, Griffin iTalk is the app you need for your iPhone or 2G iPod touch (2G iPod touch requires Apple Stereo Headset or similar compatible headset).
Your recordings are saved for replay on your iPhone or iPod, and you can use iTalk Sync (a free download available at http://www.italksync.com/download) to drag-and-drop them as high-quality AIFF files to your computer over a Wi-Fi connection.
User-centric features include:
- Choose from Good/Better/Best quality levels.
- Pause/resume and append to existing recordings on the fly.
- Append text notes to your recordings for later reference.
- The one-button recording interface is designed for quick, easy operation in the field, and simple management of your recordings.
iTalk System Requirements:
iPhone, iPhone 3G, or 2nd generation iPod touch (2G iPod Touch requires Apple Stereo Headset or similar compatible headset)
Wi-Fi connection for transfer of files to computer (iTalk Sync is available for Mac OS 10.4.11+ and will be available for Windows very soon)
Download Victoria Fringe 2010 »
fring’s mobile internet service & community allows you to talk, chat & interact with other fringsters & all of your online buddies (fring®, Skype®, MSN®, Google Talk™, ICQ, Twitter, Yahoo!™ & AIM®) using your iPhone’s internet capability. Enjoy voice calls (VoIP) over WiFi and stay connected with your online world with instant messaging from anywhere using fring’s multiple connections (3G, WiFi, GPRS, Edge) You can even check-out each other’s availability in real-time, with fring’s cool dynamic contact list display.
fring & 3G iPhone – it’s fringing freedom!
•VoIP Calls over WiFi
•Integrated dynamic contact list with real-time contact availability
•Multiple Connection types
Download Shazam »
Unlimited tagging is now here for everyone, so Shazam as much as you like.
Now with LyricPlay™! Full-screen visualization of lyrics that play in time to the music you’re tagging – learn the lyrics you thought you knew!
Hear a song you don’t know? Shazam identifies it instantly – the 4th most downloaded App of all time.
You can also:
○ Save & listen again (with 30 sec preview)
○ Buy tracks easily on iTunes
○ Watch music videos and concerts on YouTube
○ Share music with friends on Facebook & Twitter
○ Learn the lyrics you thought you knew
○ Discover new music from your Shazam Friends and Shazam Charts
○ Find out when an artist is on tour or has a new album available
○ Use it when you don’t have a signal
“Do you believe in magic? Maybe you will after trying Shazam – a jaw droppingly awesome music identifier. It has the uncanny ability to recognize the track and tell you everything about it” – GIZMODO
You can upgrade in the app with a few taps for Shazam Recommendations, to play tracks in Spotify (US) and for a Shazam experience without the banner ads.
*Shazam on the iPod Touch requires an external microphone for models without a camera.
*Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes.
*Lyrics are available in the US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU & NZ.
Download midomi »
Sing it, say it, type it, or grab it.
midomi gives you the ultimate music search – fast, easy, and natural!
Access 17+ million song samples, artists & band pictures, biographies & album reviews, with links to iTunes & YouTube.
Sing Search: find a song just by singing or humming a few bars. Try it!
Say Search: use your voice to find music and artists by saying their name!
Type Search: forget the spelling; type a few letters of the artist’s name or song.
Grab Search: hold your iPhone up to a tv or radio & in seconds you can identify the song.
Share your beat – add your favorite song by visiting www.midomi.com
Promotion – get a free PC microphone at: www.midomi.com/iphone
* * * * *
midomi is Now Available for the iPod Touch!
- Users of the original iPod Touch will be able to search by typing.
- Users of the new iPod Touch will also be able to use sing, say, and grab searches by plugging in any wired cell phone headset compatible with the iPhone.