Download WebMD Mobile »
WebMD mobile gives you trusted medical information on demand when you need it the most. Whether you want to look up symptoms, find drug or treatment information or need basic first aid, turn to WebMD mobile for answers to your every day health questions.
+ Concerned about your symptoms and what to do next? Get help with the WebMD Symptom Checker where you can select the part of the body that is troubling you to learn about potential conditions or issues.
+ Need help understanding drugs, vitamins and other natural treatments? With WebMD Drugs & Treatments, you will find information on usage, side effects, interactions and other warnings and precautions. You can search by name or use the WebMD Pill Identifier to help identify prescription drugs, vitamins, supplements or over-the-counter medicines.
+ Need information on first aid or worried about a possible emergency situation? From insect bites to broken bones, WebMD First Aid Information gives you medically reviewed content including treatment procedures, children’s safety, first aid kit preparation and much more. Also includes visual guides to CPR, choking and other potential emergency situations.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Download Allrecipes.com Dinner Spinner Pro »
Allrecipes.com Dinner Spinner is a fun and useful new app from the world’s #1 food site, delivering thousands of our community’s favorite recipes to your iPhone/iPod Touch.
It’s FREE! Thousands of top-rated recipes with reviews and photos that millions of home cooks already love in the palm of your hand! Plus, time-saving tips from Allrecipes Members and their ideas for recipe variations eliminate any guesswork.
It’s EASY & FUN! Dinner Spinner lets you be a picky eater or come hungry for ideas:
• Choose by Dish Type: Appetizers, beverages, main dishes, side dishes, desserts—the list goes on!
• Choose by Ingredient: Search for what you have on hand or what you are looking to buy.
• Choose by Desired “Ready In” Time: from recipes in under 20 minutes to all-day slow cooker dishes.
• Shake for Ideas: Not sure what you’re looking for? Just shake the phone or hit “spin” to get a random selection of dishes and ingredients.
SHARE RECIPES! Email recipes to friends—or to yourself if it’s a keeper! Go ahead—give it a spin!
Visit us at www.allrecipes.com for more great recipes and helpful tools.
Download 5800+ Drink & Cocktail Recipes ... »
Yes. You heard it right. Free.
Over 5,800 Drinks & Cocktail recipes at the tap of your fingertips. Now you know what bartenders are putting into your expensive drinks. Drinks & Cocktail Recipes databases typically cost hundreds to thousands of dollars. We’re giving it away to you for free.
* Add favorite drink recipes to your favorites list
* Browse through all of the drinks easily through an indexed list
* Use the search bar to easily find a specific recipe
* Jump to a drink category and find related drinks
* Or take a little risk and find yourself a random drink.
Drinks & Cocktails is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising. Please click on the ads and visit our sponsors if you’re interested so that we can continue offering these apps for free.
Download Paper Football Lite by Jirbo »
The worldwide hit, Paper Football is now available as Paper Football Lite!
-A unique sports game for iPhone and iPod Touch
"blazingly colorful…a dash of whimsy and top with rich graphics" – Forbes
-Play the old favorite from your school days in the cafeteria!
-Flick the triangular paper football across the table.
-Play against the computer or against friends!
-Special Extra Point Kick Arcade Mode Included!
-Get the football to hang over the edge and you score a touchdown, and get to kick an extra point.
- (c) 2004-2009 BigOven.com by Lakefront Software Inc. All rights reserved.
- 160,000 Recipes
- Post Date:
- 2015-07-31 01:53:37
Download 160,000 Recipes »
Ever want access to your cookbooks from the grocery store?
BigOven 160,000+ Recipe Search gives you free and easy access to a gigantic cooking archive. Post your family favorite recipes and photos free to www.bigoven.com, then access them on your iPhone or iPod Touch!
Search recipes by title (“chicken marsala”), keyword (“spicy Chinese main dish”), or enter a list of ingredients (“eggs cheese onion”). Also includes the 1,000+ entry BigOven Food Dictionary, with selection, storage and substitution tips on hundreds of grocery items.
BigOven Recipe Search — the ideal cooking companion!
(1) Recipe search requires Internet access from your device. (That’s so we don’t have to install all 160,000+ recipes, plus their images on your device!) If you are not running at full 3G speeds, the recipe and food glossary article fetching speed will be limited by your connectivity.
Like Safari, this app’s article display speed is directly related to your current connection quality and speed, which varies over time and location. If the app appears slow, be sure you’ve got full 3G connectivity.
(2) This app is currently FREE.
We reserve the right to do modest advertising, or instead perhaps charge a modest fee for the app at some point in the future to help offset considerable server hosting costs. But we wanted to get this out there and get some feedback on whether it’s useful to you. Happy cooking from your friends in Seattle.
Download BubbleWrap »
Pop the virtual bubbles as fast as you can.
How many can you do before the timer runs out?
Beware that bubbles may re-inflate, and some bubbles may not be as they appear.
Download To Do’s List for iPad »
Have you been disappointed with the other to-do list programs out there and surprised that one didn’t come bundled with the iPhone OS? Well, look no further. To Do’s is a convenient and easy way to manage your to-do list. It provides for two priority settings for each task, high and normal. Normal priority tasks appear in black text while high priority tasks appear in red. The left side of the main screen shows a check box that allows you to easily see whether or not a task has been completed. Tapping the blue arrow icon on the right side of the cell bring us an editable detail view. From there, any and all information for that particular task can be changed if needed. As a bonus feature, the number of unfinished high priority tasks is displayed in the application badge on SpringBoard’s homepage.
If you would like to see a video demonstration of To Do’s, please visit http://www.austinbull.com/todos.
I’ve received a bunch of email asking for new features, the most popular of which is manual list sorting. This feature will be available in the next version which should be out within the next two or three weeks. If anyone has any more suggestions for updates, please email them to [email protected]
Download Habits »
Habits is the perfect iPhone application to make sure you keep your New Year’s Resolutions.
To help you stick to your resolutions, from now until the end of January 2009, Habits is on sale for $0.99.
At the end of January, there will be an upgrade release to make it easier for you to keep your habits.
Habits is a Getting Things Done (GTD) companion application that helps you form good habits. Enter in the habits you want to form and how often you want to do them. Then, run Habits each day to see when it’s time to do one of them.
For example, be reminded to call Mom every weekend, go to the gym every 2 to 3 days, or water the plants every other day. Habits will remind you when you have to do something and track when you do it.
Unlike a recurring event in your calendar, a habit doesn’t have to be done at an exact time and keeping these items separate means your calendar won’t be cluttered.
* The home screen shows a sorted list of habits (in the order you should do them)
* For each habit, get a report on how well you are doing.
* Skip a habit, and have Habits remind you the next time you have to do it.
* Pause a habit (for vacations or business trips) and not have it count against you.
* Get Help within the application.
Download Frenzic »
Frenzic is a fast paced puzzle-based game that will sharpen your reflexes and get your neurons firing. It takes only minutes to learn and months to master, but beware, once you start playing you may never want to stop!
• Makes Tetris and Bejeweled look like child’s play
• Complete power-ups for increased abilities
• Use Location Services to pit your scores against players nearby or across the globe
• Interact with other players via the Frenzic.com website. Make friends, track stats & more
• Climb through seven levels of Devotion from Newbie all the way to Frenzic Grandmaster!
Be sure to visit Frenzic.com for complete game information including video demos, game strategies, frequently asked questions and much more.
"At first I thought I would play for just a few minutes, and then get back to work. That didn’t happen. About an hour later, I pulled myself away . . . begrudgingly." – Jeff Gamet, The Mac Observer
"Tetris, schmetris. Frenzic is a habit-forming game for the modern age." – MacFormat Magazine
"Frenzic is so simple you can learn to play it in five minutes, but it will take you many hours to truly master." – Inside Mac Games
Download MySpace Mobile »
If you love MySpace, you’re really going to love MySpace Mobile for iPhone. Simply download the free application to stay connected with your friends… anytime, anyplace!
– Send and receive messages
– Browse your network of friends… see their current status
– Upload and share photos from your iPhone
– Post comments on friends’ profiles and photos
– Stay up-to-date with bulletins
– Search to find new friends