Download 1Password »
1Password securely stores your important information and logs you into web sites automatically with a single tap. No need to remember the username, password or even the website address. Your data is protected using the same state-of-the-art encryption algorithm used as a national standard in the United States.
* Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and auto-lock keep your data protected even if your iPhone is lost or stolen
* All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iPhone libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors
* Dual-layer defense with unlock code and master password to combine security and convenience
* Automatic web site login to avoid remembering and typing usernames and passwords
* Secure two-way sync with 1Password for Mac (sold separately and available for download from http://1password.com)
Download Air Sharing »
Air Sharing is the easiest way to view your documents on the go.
With Air Sharing, you can:
– Mount your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless drive on any Mac, Windows, or Linux computer (Wi-Fi required).
– Drag-drop files between your iPhone or iPod touch and your computers.
– View documents in many common formats.
If you already have a lot of data in Air Sharing, we recommend expediting the update process (and avoiding some potential full-disk problems that could require restoring your device), by following these steps:
1. Download the contents of the Air Sharing folder to your computer.
2. Delete these files in the Air Sharing app.
3. Install the update.
4. Connect to Air Sharing and upload your files again.
Ease of use
– Familiar Finder-like file browser
– Prominent display of available space
– Use of Bonjour and WebDAV (just like iDisk) for easy connection
– Extensive in-line Help with detailed, simple instructions
– Support for very high-resolution image files
– Controls to prevent or delay iPhone auto-lock
– Mac OS X applications displayed with their own icons in file browser
– Color-coded formatting of source code files
– Page Up and Down buttons that accelerate while held down
– A folder popup for going back to previously viewed folders
– Automatic jump to last viewed location when opening a long document
– Optional password protection
– Public folder for guest access
– Unique pinch-to-zoom in the file browser to reveal more or less file information
– Full support for landscape orientation in every app feature
– Mac OS X (Tiger and Leopard)
– Windows (XP and Vista)
– Linux (GNOME and KDE)
– Any Web browser
– Avatron Software’s signature design, usability, security, and stability
– iWork (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote)
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), with limited support for XML formats
– Web Archive (web-page downloads packaged by Safari)
– Web page
– RTF (Rich Text Format)
– RTFD (TextEdit documents with embedded images)
– Plain text (many different file extensions), with Unicode support
– Movie, Audio, and Image (standard iPhone formats)
Download Shazam »
Unlimited tagging is now here for everyone, so Shazam as much as you like.
Now with LyricPlay™! Full-screen visualization of lyrics that play in time to the music you’re tagging – learn the lyrics you thought you knew!
Hear a song you don’t know? Shazam identifies it instantly – the 4th most downloaded App of all time.
You can also:
○ Save & listen again (with 30 sec preview)
○ Buy tracks easily on iTunes
○ Watch music videos and concerts on YouTube
○ Share music with friends on Facebook & Twitter
○ Learn the lyrics you thought you knew
○ Discover new music from your Shazam Friends and Shazam Charts
○ Find out when an artist is on tour or has a new album available
○ Use it when you don’t have a signal
“Do you believe in magic? Maybe you will after trying Shazam – a jaw droppingly awesome music identifier. It has the uncanny ability to recognize the track and tell you everything about it” – GIZMODO
You can upgrade in the app with a few taps for Shazam Recommendations, to play tracks in Spotify (US) and for a Shazam experience without the banner ads.
*Shazam on the iPod Touch requires an external microphone for models without a camera.
*Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes.
*Lyrics are available in the US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU & NZ.
Download Remote »
Be a mobile DJ. With Remote, you can control the music on your computer or Apple TV from your iPod touch or iPhone.
Play, pause, skip, shuffle. See your songs, playlists, and album art on your iPod touch or iPhone as if you were right in front of your computer.
Remote works with your Wi-Fi network, so you can control
playback from anywhere in and around your home.
– Control the music on iTunes or Apple TV
– See the album artwork on your Remote
– Create and update Genius playlists
– Edit playlists in iTunes
– Search your whole iTunes library
– Control your AirTunes speakers
Download Touch Term »
TouchTerm provides a great, simple solution for anyone that requires secure, remote access on their iPhone or iPod Touch. TouchTerm is a complete and fully-featured SSH terminal application, with an intuitive interface that includes:
* Complete server, connection, and password management.
* RSA/DSA Key-based authentication and public key distribution via e-mail.
* Rock-solid SSH implementation based on OpenSSL and OpenSSH.
* Wi-Fi and EDGE/3G support: access and administer your servers from anywhere.
* VT100 Terminal Emulation: Use top, screen, emacs, vi — virtually any console application.
* Landscape mode; Full-screen Mode; Configurable UI transparency, font size and color.
*A polished, intuitive, iPhone-standard interface.
TouchTerm is powered internally by the industry-standard OpenSSH and OpenSSL open-source libraries: this means that it’s fast, reliable, and will work with virtually any SSH-capable server.
Download Google Earth »
Fly around the planet with a swipe of your finger with Google Earth for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more. Visit the Earth Gallery to find exciting maps such as real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, hiking trails, city tours, and more.nnUse the new u201ctour guideu201d to easily discover exciting new places to explore. With a quick swipe on the tab at the bottom of the screen, you can bring up a selection of virtual tours from around the globe.nnWith new 3D imagery, you can now fly through complete 3D recreations of select cities, including San Francisco, Boston, Rome, and others. With every building modeled in 3D, you truly get a sense of flying above the city. 3D imagery is available on iPhone 4S and iPad 2 or later.
Download Things »
Things is a beautifully focused and amazingly intuitive task manager. Other todo applications either oversimplify or are too difficult to use. Things instead offers the perfect balance between ease of use and powerful features.
Effortlessly manage to-dos, notes, due dates, and projects. A smart today list and the scheduling feature allow you to work as effectively as possible – every day.
You can even sync wirelessly with the desktop version of Things (sold separately) using Wi-Fi.
Join the thousands of iPhone and iPod touch users who have made Things the most popular paid to-do manager in the App Store.
Visit our web site for a screencast to find out exactly how Things works.
“If Things sounds simple, that’s because it is. Other to-do list managers I’ve tried have, quite honestly, gotten in the way of me getting things done. Things doesn’t do that. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.” — Macworld.com, ★★★★
Mac|Life Editor’s Choice Award, ★★★★★
“Our Favorite Apps…Entirely amazing.” — Apple, App Store Turns 1