Download Numbl: Number jumble fun.™ »
Numbl is an addictive addition game for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Featuring worldwide high scores, Facebook and Twitter integration, and a split-screen two-player mode, Numbl is sure to train your brain as well as entertain!
A great math challenge for kids and adults.
Who knew addition could be so addictive? Numbl is an entertaining math workout for your brain. It’s perfect for a quick game, or an endless two-player battle against a friend!
Numbl tests your simple, speedy addition skills. To play, touch numbered tiles as fast as you can to reach a target sum, which is displayed at the top of the screen. Once each tile is used, it disappears. See how quickly you can clear the screen. You’ll be surprised at how soon your skills improve!
See how your time compares to other players around the world in the top-100 high score leaderboard. Then, show off your addition wizardry via Facebook and Twitter.
* Beautiful graphics
* 2-player mode (on a single device)
* Brain training like Sudoku, but with the added dimension of speed
* Facebook and Twitter integration
* E-mail your scores to a friend
* Worldwide high scores: all-time, monthly, weekly, and daily
* Detailed statistics for every game you play
Your math mastery will manifest miracles.
Download Facebook »
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.nu2022 See what friends are up tonu2022 Share updates, photos and videosnu2022 Get notified when friends like and comment on your postsnu2022 Text, chat and have group conversationsnu2022 Play games and use your favorite appsnnFacebook is only available for users age 13 and over.nOur Data Use Policy and EULA are available in the legal section of our App Store description.
Download Lose It! »
Succeed at weight loss with Lose It! Set goals and establish a daily calorie budget that enables you to meet them. Stay on track each day by recording your food and exercise and staying within your budget.
Enter food and exercise easily using a searchable database. Quickly re-enter foods and meals you’ve had in the past. Lose It! together with friends for additional support and motivation. Setup motivators to help keep you on track. Use detailed online reports to track your progress.
Lose It! is the most complete and streamlined weight loss application for the iPhone.
What’s New in Version 2.2
Set up reminders to keep you logging
+ Set up reminders under ‘More > Motivators’
+ Choose when you’d like Lose It! to remind you to log
Download MoneyBook »
It may look simplistic, but MoneyBook is a powerful personal finance app that offers unique features in a beautiful, easy-to-use user interface. There’s even an amazing free companion web app with it.
– See all your transactions in beautiful animated statistics (turn your device to landscape in transactions view/history)
– Handles expenses and income
– CSV export of your transactions via e-Mail.
– Easy backup and restore of all your data.
– Password Protection – Protect your personal financial data.
– Notes for your transactions with a beatiful preview (tap and hold on a row)
– A handy overview of your previous transactions.
– Simple, attractive interface.
– Recording a transaction takes seconds.
– Rollover into following month.
– Number pad with calculation.
– Edit all your data at any time.
– Customizable categories.
– Set when your month starts.
– Switch between budget and salary mode.
– Progress over the previous months.
– Recurring monthly transactions.
– Uses the currency from your iPhone region settings.
– Straightforward operation, ideal for use on the move.
– localized in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and partial in Chinese
– Upload your data on myMoneybook (my.moneybookapp.com) and enjoy the beautiful and interactive charts for each month and year or just search through all your transactions.
And many more…
Since MoneyBook 1.0, we have added more than 20 new features while keeping MoneyBook’s user interface as easy-to-use as ever. All of our updates are free and there’s many more to come!
Follow us on twitter: @MoneyBookApp
And for the latest news and tips subscribe our blog: http://moneybookapp.com/blog