Download Pomodoro Technique »
You need help focusing on a task? You can’t organize your work with proper breaks? Then the pomodoro technique is the solution for you!
With the pomodoro technique your work gets splitted up into pomodoros – this means 25 minutes of work and 5 minutes break. Then the next pomodoros starts
This app helps you applying the pomodoro technique:
- easy to use timer, that shows your work and free time
- sounds inspired by a real kitchen clock
- simple, great looking task list
- statistics show how many pomodoros you have completed today and overall
For more information see
How to use this app:
1. Write down what you want to do today using the built-in to-do list
2. Start the timer by pressing the tomato
3. Work on the project for 25 minutes (this is called a pomodoro)
4. Stop the timer if you stop working (e.g. telephone is ringing, someone interrupts you)
5. After 25 minutes of working take a 5 minute break
6. After 4 completed pomodoros take a longer break
To add a task, press the plus symbol. You can edit a task by pressing the red button with a pencil. To delete a single task, swipe left or right and press delete. If you want to delete all tasks or all completed tasks press the trash icon.
Stats for Pomodoro Technique
Users that made this app Fresh
To add a FreshApps Badge for Pomodoro Technique to your site:
1) Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
2) The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Pomodoro Technique iPhone App's current data.