The present iPhoneOS has the problems described below.
- You cannot save files with geo-tags in the camera roll of the photo applications.
- You cannot confirm if the locations of geo-tags are correct or not with the standard camera application.
- The scale of a photo is reduced when it is emailed.
imgCAM is an excellent application with the functions described below to solve the above-mentioned problems.
* You can email images with the geo-tags in the camera roll.
You can easily specify a geo-tag using the GoogleMap view.
You can also specify the present location easily by GPS measurement, or you can specify any locations you wish on the map.
You don’t need to set up the email configuration as the standard email application is used for sending emails.
You can start the next operation immediately as emails are sent in the background.
The emails you send will be stored in the mailbox of “Sent Mail”.
The images with geo-tags can be used in the photo sharing services such as Flickr and Picasa handling location information.
* The scales of images are maintained as they are when emailed.
The scales are not automatically reduced then.
* You can crop your images in any sizes you wish.
* You can change the scale of your image in any sizes from 150 to 2400.
When changing the scale, you can do keep the aspect ratio only by specifying a horizontal size.
* You can create several types of effects for an image.
You can repeatedly create effects for the image.
[ Version 1.1 feature ]
You can send email with Geotagged image. Geotagged image is useful for photo location service such as Flickr or Picasa.
The geotag location can be easily specified from GoogleMap.
[ Version 1.2 feature ]
Add the link to GoogleMap to the mail with geotagged image.
The processing speed of special effects has been improved.
Three kinds of special processes were added. (Gritty/Dreamy/Vintage)
The operation when the cutout area moves has been improved.
Stats for imgCAM
Users that made this app Fresh
To add a FreshApps Badge for imgCAM to your site:
1) Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
2) The badge will automatically display on your web page with the imgCAM iPhone App's current data.