Download Files lite – Document Reader »
Welcome to Files lite: your documents in your pocket!
Take documents with you wherever your iPhone or iPod touch goes, view them and transfer them easily to any compatible Mac or PC.
MAC or PC
Connect to Files lite over Wifi from any Mac or PC and drag and drop files straight from the Finder or Windows Explorer, as you would with any other shared folder. In fact any client which understands the WebDAV protocol can connect to Files lite.
200 MB STORAGE LIMIT
File lite has a storage limit of 200 MB. You can store up to 200 MB of documents on your iPhone, but when you reach this limit you will have to delete existing items to copy over further documents.
If you want unrestricted storage then please consider purchasing the full version of Files which has no storage limits.
Files lite supports viewing of many common file types, including most Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents, PDF documents, images, text, html, movie and audio files. Documents and images are all displayed fullscreen, in portrait or landscape mode. Zoom and pan via the standard pinch and swipe gestures.
Move around longer documents using the page up/down buttons. These auto-page when the button is held down, making it easy to move around longer documents.
Secure remote access by setting a username and password. And with guest access enabled, friends on your local Wifi network can browse your Public folder.
– Most Microsoft Office document are viewable, including limited support for xml documents (Office 2007).
– Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by the iPhone OS.
– Apple iWork documents are fully supported.
UPGRADING TO FILES
The full paid version of Files has the following additional features:
* No storage limits
* Passcode lock to secure local access to Files
* Bookmark documents
* Go to page
* File name search
* Copy images to the Photos application
A Wifi connection is required to connect to Files lite and transfer documents. Once on your iPhone you can read documents anywhere, no network access required.
See Files lite built-in help for connection instructions and other information.
Video tutorials: http://www.olivetoast.com/Files/videos.shtml
Stats for Files lite – Document Reader
To add a FreshApps Badge for Files lite – Document Reader to your site:
1) Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
2) The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Files lite – Document Reader iPhone App's current data.